Fix Mapping in CTI Navigator
you are using an old
of CTI Navigator Desktop on a
version of Windows (10, 8.1, or 7), some
of Navigator's mapping functions may be "protected"
(i.e., restricted) by the Windows "User
To activate or restore any missing mapping functionality
(such as zoom or background image) for Navigator Desktop
in newer version of Windows, if needed:
- Right-click on the red CTI Navigator Desktop
icon on your desktop
or list of Programs
- Select Properties
- Check the Compatibility tab
- check “Run this program in Compatibility
Mode for”, click the down arrow beneath, and
- in Windows 10 or 8 select Windows 7
- in Windows 7
select Windows XP (Service Pack 3);
- or -
- check "Run this program as an administrator"
- Click OK
- If prompted to “Run as Administrator” when
starting Navigator Desktop, click Yes.
Fix "Property Match Maximum Exceeded" error
- If a "Property Match Maximum Exceeded"
message appears when searching on a Map, click OK and then click the "Form"
button beside "Search Method" in the top frame of the search
- Enter additional search criteria to reduce the
number of matching properties to less than 2000.
- The number of Matches displays in the top
frame of the search criteria screen.
- Click the "Map" button beside "Search
Method" in the top frame of the search criteria screen to switch
back to the map view.